Ryan's Space is back!

Sorry for the disappearance...

2022-07-28 | 3:01 PM

Ryan Standing Next To Macy

Hey guys! It is me, ryansspaceOP! Sorry for being gone for so long. I was ready to come back on the 1 year anniversary of the site but I actually ended up going to Vancouuver with my friend Macy! It was the most fun I had in a very long time and I am glad I went, and yet again... I AM SO SORRY for no updates or anything.

Anywho, with that out of the way shall we address the elephant in the room? RYAN'S SPACE IS OVER A YEAR OLD! This was one of my first live coding projects, and I cannot believe I have (kind of) maintained it and worked on it for this long. I have a habit of not sticking to stuff like this... Anyways, I hope that this website is something that stays with me for a very long time, and that when I kick the can this is what will exceed me after life. I love the idea of my thoughts and ideas being shared on the internet and archived for anyone to see. Who knows, maybe one day my 4th Industrial Revolution predictions were right and your reading this in 2057 with you jaw on the floor :0

But what is with this new format? Well, even back when I made the Digital Journal I knew it wouldn't work long term. Overtime the file gets larger and larger which affects load times. This way, I can include images with texts, do different things based on the post and whatnot. Also it is cleaner. The Gallery will stay live for now! The Digital Journal is also archived and found at the bottom of the posts page. The content of the journal doesn't fit with what I want the website to be about and such. I want this site to be more like less messy and stuff.

But yeah, that is the ryansspace.net vision!